Monday 5 December 2011

Monthly statement - November

Hello,

It's time for monthly statement, so trades from 7.11 to 30.11.

Six weeks ago I started to trade by Zicmar's MA strategy. Earlier I used a lot of simple PA strategies, but I was losing a lot of pips. Zicmar's strategy showed me another side of market. Now I know where the price will go. For a moment I had no any day on minus. My average SL is 3 pips. But there is a lot of work ahead. My targets are better discipline and higher accuracy. In this month I keep rules, so that's why I've got good results. I trade permament lot, 0,1. Here is a statement. I traded usually two hours per day, so it isn't a lot of time.






It's confirmation of my earnings, I hope that it'll help you in decision about our course :)

Best regards
GrandForeverFX

Skype: juliusz5071
Mail: grandforeverfx@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment